- Something Digital: The Something Digital Festival is run by Bright Humans Pty Ltd, ABN 73144757693 (trading as Something Digital).
- The Festival: For the purpose of these terms, The Festival refers to the curated program of the 2021 Something Digital Festival, scheduled to run on on October 19 and 20, 2021.
- You: You: means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with Something Digital by purchasing a ticket and/or registering for The Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
- If you are registering on behalf of another person, you are obliged to inform this person about these Terms and Conditions and arrange for acceptance.
- The 2021 Festival has been designed as a hybrid event with both Online and In-Person components.
- If You choose to attend virtually, you will be granted full access to the virtual hub which includes live streaming of sessions run on the Main Stage at The Tivoli. Sessions on other stages, masterclasses or side activations will not be streamed.
- The program content and/or speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Something Digital is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to allow Something Digital to contact You as required for the organisation and administration of The Festival.
- If You chose to attend a masterclass as part of the Something Digital program, your details including Name, Company, Job Title and Email Address will be shared with the masterclass facilitator so that are able to provide followup resources and materials
- Bright Humans Pty Ltd, as hosts of Something Digital 2021, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
Fees and Payment.
- All fees become payable at the time of booking Something Digital 2021.
- Launch tickets are strictly capped. After the allocation is exhausted, early bird tickets will be made available.
- Early bird discounted rates will end on Friday 27 August, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
- If you choose to pay via Invoice please note that all payments must be received within 14 days of booking otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
Cancellation and Substitutions.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend Something Digital for any reason, you may send a substitute in your place.
- Notice of substitution must be provided prior to the start of the festival. If you wish to send a substitute in your place, please email the festival team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to find a substitute, your ticket will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
- Sharing of tickets
- Individual Tickets: If you have purchased an individual ticket, under no circumstances may tickets be shared. If you are caught sharing your ticket you (or the person you are sharing with) will be asked to leave and your ticket will be cancelled for the remainder of the festival.
- Shared Tickets: If you have purchased a shared ticket, you may share your ticket between the named attendees for said ticket only. If you are caught sharing your ticket with any other individuals, you will be asked to leave and your ticket will be cancelled for the remainder of the festival.
- Due to COVID-19 we will be implementing a Covid safe plan to ensure all attendees can enjoy the festival in a healthy and safe manner. This will be available to all attendees in October and will be in line with government requirements at the time.
- In the event of a government lockdown, Something Digital reserves the right to reschedule the event.
- In this instance, if the event needs to be re-scheduled, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to make the new date you:
- Will be given a 72 hour window to request a refund
- Send a substitute in your place
- Transfer your ticket to the 2022 event
Photo and Video Consent.
- We would love to capture and share the great times that happen at Something Digital so we will be taking photos and videos throughout the festival.
- Photos and video may be used in a number of mediums including online, publications and promotional material.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of our publications.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.