- Something Digital: The Something Digital Festival is run by Bright Humans Pty Ltd, ABN 73144757693 (trading as Something Digital).
- The Festival: For the purpose of these terms, The Festival refers to the curated program of the 2021 Something Digital Festival, scheduled to run on October 19 and 20, 2021
- Open Studios: For the purpose of these terms, Open Studios refers to the collection of In-Person and Online sessions hosted by local businesses on the final day of the 2021 Something Digital Festival, scheduled to run on October 21, 2021
- Bright Humans Pty Ltd, as hosts of Something Digital 2021, reserves the right to refuse any application to run an Open Studio without giving a reason.
- By completing the registration form, you agree that in case of dispute of cancellation Bright Conferences Pty Ltd will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value.
- If you are running an in-person Open Studio, you will need to maintain adequate public liability insurance for a minimum value of $10 million.
- The Something Digital Organisers may, at their discretion, use your logo in acknowledging your participation in the Open Studios.
- Host organisations are responsible for, marketing and any costs related to running the Open Studio.
- We hold no responsibility for how many attendees register for your event.
Payments and Cancellations
- Once your form as been received, we will issue an invoice for your Open Studio.
- Payment for Open Studios is due within 14 days of the invoice being issued.
- No refunds will be granted if you choose not to run your open studio.
- In signing up to host an Open Studio as part of the 2021 Something Digital Festival, if you choose to run an in-person event, you commit to having a Covid-Safe plan in place that is compliant with State Government requirements at the time