The 2020 Festival will be run as a hybrid event. Part In-Person. Part Online. This means that we have two ticket types available.
In-Person + Online
- These tickets give you the opportunity to attend the In-Person sessions as well as giving you full access to the virtual hub + all streamed sessions.
- You will also have the opportunity to book into masterclasses, networking activities and other in-person activations that we will be running.
- The program will be broken down in session blocks of 90min content, with an hour break between each block. Due to limited seating and Covid safe requirements you will need to pre-book into the blocks you would like to attend.
- These tickets give you full access to the virtual hub + all streamed sessions.
- If you have an 'Online Only' ticket, you will not be able to attend any of the In-Person events.
- Our current plans are to only stream the main stage. There will not be any concurrent streaming. This means that some in-person sessions will not be available for online viewing.
Limited Ticket Availability
Due to current Covid safe requirements, we have a limited number of 'In-Person + Online' tickets. Get in quickly to avoid disappointment.
|IN-PERSON + ONLINE|
$399 Single Tickets
$199 Single Tickets
|Available from Sep 12||Available from Sep 12|
|Groups of 4+ Save 15% - $339 per ticket|
Groups of 8+ Save 25% - $299 per ticket
|Groups of 2-3 Save 10% - $179 per ticket |
Groups of 4-5 Save 20% - $159 per ticket
Groups of 6+ Save 30% - $139 per ticket
|Attend 'In-Person' sessions||Access to virtual conference portal|
|Book into 'In-Person' masterclasses + other activations||Watch live streamed sessions|
|Access to virtual conference portal||Participate in exclusive online activations|
|Watch live streamed sessions|
|Participate in exclusive online activations|