Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Something Digital 2020 has been designed as a hybrid event with both Online and In-Person components.
- The program content and/or speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Bright Humans Pty Ltd, as hosts of Something Digital 2019, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
Fees and Payment
- All fees become payable at the time of booking Something Digital 2020.
- Early bird discounted rates will end on Friday 4 September, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
- If you choose to pay via Invoice please note that all payments must be received within 14 days of booking otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
Cancellation and Substitutions
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to make the event, for any reason, you may send a substitute in your place.
- Notice of substitution must be provided prior to the start of the festival. If you wish to send a substitute in your place, please email the festival team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under no circumstances may tickets be shared. If you are caught sharing your ticket you (or the person you are sharing with) will be asked to leave and your ticket will be cancelled for the remainder of the festival.
- Due to COVID-19 we will be implementing a Covid safe plan to ensure all attendees can enjoy the festival in a healthy and safe manner. This will be available to all attendees in October and will be in line with government requirements at the time.
- In light of COVID-19, Something Digital has been designed as a hybrid event with both an Online and In-Person component. This ensures that even if there is a further (highly undesirable) lockdown, the Online portion of the festival will still proceed.
- Should the In-Person portion of the festival be cancelled due to government restrictions, ticket holders will be able to choose between:
- a) a refund of the difference in price from the 'In-Person + Online' ticket and the 'Online Only' ticket (based on purchase price); or
- b) a 150% credit of the difference in price from the 'In-Person + Online' ticket and the 'Online Only' ticket (based on purchase price) to be used towards a single ticket for the 2021 or 2022 festival
Photo and Video Consent
- We would love to capture and share the great times that happen at Something Digital so we will be taking photos and videos throughout the festival.
- Photos and video may be used in a number of mediums including online, publications and promotional material.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of our publications.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.